Mere access to this Website does not imply in any case the existence of a commercial relationship between the user and the website.
- OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
Pursuant to the provisions of Article 10 of Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services Law 34/2002, of 11 July, the following information about the owner of this Website is provided:
- Owner of the Website: GRUPOTEL DOS, S.A. (hereinafter, GRUPOTEL)
- Registered office: Crta. Artá-Pto. Alcúdia, 68 de (07458) Can Picafort. Santa Margarita, Spain
- Tax ID Code: A07919087
- Registration data: Registered in the Mallorca Companies Register, in Volume 1611, Sheet 111, Section 8, Page PM-30685, and in the general register of companies, activities and tourist establishments of the Balearic Islands and the Island of Mallorca.
In addition to the registered office, the following channels are made available to users to address any requests, queries or complaints:
Pursuant to the provisions of Personal Data Protection Law (LOPD) 15/1999, of 13 December, you are hereby informed that the personal data provided by users of this Website, unless specifically stated otherwise, shall be incorporated into files owned by GRUPOTEL for the purposes of responding to your enquiries and requests, commercial monitoring thereof, statistical purposes and to improve the quality of the website and our services. The interested parties may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and objection by addressing a letter accompanied by a copy of their Spanish national identity card to the registered address of GRUPOTEL indicated in the heading of this legal notice.
III. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
- Introduction. On this Website, GRUPOTEL provides information on excursions and sports and leisure activities aimed at sustainable and ecological tourism. By accessing and using this website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. Therefore, you are advised to carefully read this section before starting to browse.
- Obligations of Users. Users agree to use this Website lawfully, in accordance with the provisions of these terms and conditions and so as not to cause prejudice to the rights or interests of GRUPOTEL or third parties. By way of example but under no circumstances limited or exclusive, the User also undertakes to:
- Engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to public order or good faith;
- Not use the data published on the Website to send unsolicited communications (spam).
- Not insert or disseminate on the website information or content which is false, deceitful, ambiguous or inaccurate which would mislead the recipients of such information, nor disseminate content that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, supports terrorism or which constitutes an attack on the human rights of minors;
- Not perform actions which may entail a violation of the intellectual property rights of GRUPOTEL or third parties;
- Not cause damage to the physical and logical systems of GRUPOTEL, its suppliers or third parties;
- Not introduce or spread computer viruses on the network or use any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
- Not remove, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of this Website
- Liability disclaimer. This Website is provided “as it is” and is used at the User’s own risk. Therefore, neither GRUPOTEL, nor its directors, employees, suppliers or collaborators are liable for damages of any nature, either direct or indirect, resulting from use of the Website, expressly excluding GRUPOTEL, to the extent provided for by law, any warranties, whether express or implied.
GRUPOTEL does not guarantee the availability or accessibility of the Website, although it will make all reasonable efforts in this regard. Sometimes interruptions may occur for as long as necessary to carry out the corresponding maintenance operations.
GRUPOTEL is not liable for any damage resulting from interference, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections due to causes beyond the company’s control; delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads in the data processing centre, telephone lines, the Internet system or other electrical systems; nor any other changes that may be made to Users’ Software or Hardware. Nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses, malware, Trojan horses or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer system, documents or User files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the User for this reason. Similarly, GRUPOTEL is not liable for damages caused by third parties through illegal interference beyond its control.
Nor is it liable for damages caused by the use or misuse of the content of the Website, nor for any consequences arising from errors, defects or omissions in the content appearing on this Website provided by the Users themselves or other third parties. GRUPOTEL does not assume any obligation or liability in respect of those services not provided directly.
- External links. Under no circumstances shall GRUPOTEL assume any responsibility for the content of links belonging to another website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity or legality of any material or information contained in any such links or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections shall not entail any type of association, merger or partnership with the related entities.
- Denial of access. GRUPOTEL reserves the right to deny access to the Website to those Users who violate these terms and conditions, in the event of unexpected technical or security problems, or in compliance with a requirement and/or a police, judicial or administrative order. Such cancellation or suspension will be made at the sole discretion of GRUPOTEL and will not lead to any compensation.
- Intellectual property and copyright. Without prejudice to the content on which third parties hold intellectual property rights, the Website’s intellectual property rights, the domain name, its source code, design and browsing structure and elements contained therein (including images, sound, audio, video, software and texts, trademarks and logos, colour combinations, structure and design, etc.) are owned by GRUPOTEL, which has the exclusive right to exploit them in any way and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, as provided for by the Intellectual Property Law in force. Reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available all or part of the content of this website, on any medium or by any technical means, are expressly prohibited, without the authorisation of GRUPOTEL or, if applicable, the third parties holding the intellectual property rights or copyright on the content concerned. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Users of the website can view the elements that it contains and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of their computer or any other physical medium, provided that it is solely and exclusively for personal and private use. Those entities or persons who, upon obtaining the authorisation of the owner of this website, try to establish a link with it, must guarantee that it only allows access to this website or service but does not reproduce its content or services.
- Nullity of the clauses. Should one of the clauses of these terms and conditions of use be declared null, it shall only affect that provision or that party that has been so declared, while that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity or enforceability.
- Acceptance. Access to the Website and its use necessarily mean that each and every one of these terms and conditions of use are expressly accepted by you.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction. Without prejudice to the rights granted to consumers by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, this website shall be governed by Spanish law, excluding its conflict of laws rules, and any dispute arising from its use or services linked to it shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals corresponding to Grupotel’s registered address, the Users expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply to them.
The European Commission makes a platform for online dispute resolution available to consumers, who can access it through the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
Version 1.0 – June 2016